Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Ladies Salon

Go down

The Ladies Salon

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Dorota and I have been hard at work this evening getting together this Salon. This Salon is for the Ladies of the Court. For there are many, many of us and only three men. As a Lady who wishes to brings reforms to the world that we call Court, I have taken strides to fix that. Now we all have our own Chambers. However, sometimes you need a place to go to relax, have some sweet wine with a fellow lady and enjoy some small talk. Perhaps our generous King has gifted us with a precious gift and we want to show it off like only us ladies can. Or perhaps you are just in a bad mood and wish to get away from all the men. Then this is the place for you.

However, sometimes we will let certain men in. Some have permanent residence here and may never leave. For they are the Salon employees who will cater to all of our needs. And if the King, Sir Charles, or Master Cromwell wish to enter, they may.

They have to ask Dorota first and she will grant permission. Unless of course, the King really wants to enter, then Dorota will just curtsy and let him through.

Ladies....The Salon....

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ladies Salon

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:43 pm

This is what the outside looks like. It is very beautiful.

This is in the back, one of the pools of water. It is very lovely. Ladies, we have to kick the unwanted girl there out.

Here is the reflecting pool. It is most calming and I come here when I feel my temper begin to get the best of me.

The view is breathtaking. Now, here is the private barbeque area. I don't know exactly what it is, but I believe it involves food. Another pool where we can bathe.

Here is a sitting area where we can sit and relax. One of the servants will bring us drinks.

This is the main meeting area where we can all gather and relax. The servants will be at our beck and call. It is most relaxing

The servants will give us back rubs and foot rubs so we can relax here

If you wish to practice your gaming skills, here is the place where we can practice and perhaps win. But I caution you this, do not win against the King. For he gets a little upset. Let him win by a point or two. It is worth it in the end.

Another seating area where we can gossip and play games

Ladies I swear by this. And it drives the King mad with desire. I bathe in rosewater. This has a special product that Dorota will not tell me where she got it. But it gives me the softest skin and I smell very pretty.

This here is a special sort of bath that has rushing water all over you. It is quite invigorating. I encourage you all to use it! Perhaps I can lure a gentleman or two in there....

Now....who are the servants you ask??? Dorota and I have spent several hours interviewing them and these are the best. They will cater to our every need.

They are Clive, Joshua, Matthew (he forgot his shirt but is rather good around the barbeque and the pool)Bradley, Thomas (he's mine Ladies), John-Paul (mine too), Jensen, (my dear cousin Katherine claims him) and James (Again, my dear Katherine claims him).

If there is anything you find lacking in the Salon, feel free to add to it. This Lady is off now, to take a nice rose bath and then off to play with her puppy and ponder some thoughts that are plaguing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Cromwell on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 am

I love it, Anne!

Male
Title : Chief Minister
Registration date : 2009-03-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sirthomascromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII. on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

The King walks down the way passed the zoo and sees the new building just to his front. Extremely excited, surprised but also confused he walks closer and lets his groom and friend William Compton knock on the door for him.

Male
Title : His Majesty

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kinghenryviiitudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

We will have much fun with these guys after they served you they will come and join us Wink

Knight for the Body, Master of the Hourse, Duke of Suffolk, Chamberlain of North Wales, Marshal of the King’s Bench, Joint Marshal of the Household, Ranger of the New Forest, Privy Councilor, Marshal of the King’s Army in France, Governor of Tournai, Ambassador to the King of France, Earl Marshal, Lord President of the Council, Chief Justice in Eyre South of the Trent, Lord High Constable, Lord Steward of the Household, Warden of the Marches towards Scotland, Lieutenant on the Borders
Charles Brandon

Male
Title : King's best friend,

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hisgracecharlesbrandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"Your Majesty, Your Grace, Master Cromwell. All of you may enter of course and enjoy yourselves."

Dorota leans over to the King, "Your Majesty, watch out for that Thomas. He looks too much like Sit Thomas Wyatt and he has taken a fancy to my Lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII. on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Henry walks in and turns to Dorota "There are men in here?" *turns his head and sees servants run around the place* "I thought this is a ladies salon! With male servants? Very disturbing. I would prefer them to be women since it is a women salon and...*watchs the guys closely and straightens himself* "Where do they come from? They don't look much english, are they french? They have the french beauty. Very disturbing..." *walks in the salon while shaking his head and tries to distract himself from the servants and see the salon.* "Impressive...it looks arabic or something, from another world. Breath-taking indeed." *turns back to Dorota* "Who is the leader of these servants? I want to speak to the person now and make some things clear."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh my god...Yay!!! I have my two servants! -squeaks- They are so scrumptious! hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Dorota shakes in fear and falls into a curtsy. "Your Majesty, the man who organized it. I swear to you as my Lord and Sovereign that my Lady had no idea that the servants were men. Please don't send me to the Tower." Dorota's eyes welled up with tears. "I did not know either until they were here. The ringleader....he is....he has been forced out of his job by you my Lord and this is the only work he could find. He is standing over your shoulder, Your Majesty"

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII. on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 am

*turns around and sees Francis* "Wait what? How?..." *backs up and then storms out of the salon* "Enjoy your place, be sure I will not visit it again."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 pm

You should have known that it was not the best idea to bring his Majesty's "beloved cousin" into the middle of his beloved women....Wink He has got his own court with his own ladies. if he wants to visit the golden court he will surely get his own chambers, not more and not less, but no ladies salon filled with English ladies ^^

Knight for the Body, Master of the Hourse, Duke of Suffolk, Chamberlain of North Wales, Marshal of the King’s Bench, Joint Marshal of the Household, Ranger of the New Forest, Privy Councilor, Marshal of the King’s Army in France, Governor of Tournai, Ambassador to the King of France, Earl Marshal, Lord President of the Council, Chief Justice in Eyre South of the Trent, Lord High Constable, Lord Steward of the Household, Warden of the Marches towards Scotland, Lieutenant on the Borders
Charles Brandon

Male
Title : King's best friend,

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hisgracecharlesbrandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tess on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am

Lays in the hot tub for Lady Jo who is taking a nap. Raises a hand and snaps lazily, "Sir Jensen, I would love a goblet of mulled wine. And some sugared plums." Looks up and smiles slowly, "I have a newfound appreciation for you Sir Jensen..." *winks to Jo*
Lady Tess

Female
Title : THE BEST DAMN ANNE BOLEYN EVER
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tess on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lady Jolie, the ONLY place you can play with my son
Lady Tess

Female