The Golden Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! Empty Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!!

Post by Henry VIII. Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm

My dear ladies!!

I am so glad to have you here and am deeply honoured by your presence. I pray you enjoy the court and courtiers and have the most fun. Be sure to have a look around on everything that is new and old and post whatever you desire. I will have your chambers ready for you, you will find them in the members section, you can fill it with paintings and writings also you may fill the court with your smart posts. I hope to hear much from both of you!

To Mary, as most of you know, she is my dear daughter and to be taken as a princess at this court. Please show the utmost respect and treat her properly, you don't want to have an enemy in me. I pray we understand eachother.

Your loyal and humble king,

HR
Henry VIII.
Henry VIII.

Male
Title : His Majesty
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://www.myspace.com/kinghenryviiitudor

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! Empty Re: Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you for you upmost warm welcome your majesty. I shall do as you wish, take a look around and shall be very eagered to spend a glorious time with the courtiers of your wonderful court.

x.Lady Catherine Willoughby.x

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!! Empty Re: Welcome to the lady Mary and Catherine!!

Post by Charles Brandon Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Princess Mary *bowes down deeply*

I feel gladly honoured to have you at our court and will support you with everything you desire, so that everything is to your entire satisfaction.

My Lady Catherine *bowes down into her direction*

Welcome to the Golden Court, I hope you will enjoy it and that we will all meet very often at feasts and dances and...maybe...somewhere else.

Brandon
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Male
Title : King's best friend,

http://www.myspace.com/hisgracecharlesbrandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Your Grace, I shall look forward to seeing you at the many feasts and dances at court. As for meeting...somewhere else, if it is what I am thinking, I doubt it would be any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII. Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

My lady Catherine!

If you have any questions, you may ask me in private, since my secretary Cromwell is not at the court currently and having a visit with Ambassador Chapuys. In case you don't understand something at the court.

HR
Henry VIII.
Henry VIII.

Male
Title : His Majesty

http://www.myspace.com/kinghenryviiitudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Your majesty,

I shall keep that in mind. So far I believe I am getting the hang of everything. I'm doing my exploring and already beginning my starters for the courtiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Princess Mary,
You since really a strong and wonderful Princess. I think King henry am gladly now a daughter at court too have.^^ * the Mary bowed myself upright forwards princess Mary.

Lady Catherine Willoughby,
it makes happy me which I you at this Court meets. I hope to understand we well and to spend a beautiful time to court

Mary Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

My Lords and Ladies ,

Thank you for your kind and sweet announcement,I'm pleased to be in a court full of beauty and kindness.I thank you greatly

*Bows Low*
My father I thank you with all my heart I send you my love and loyality
*holds up hand*
My lord Brandon I thank you,I will never forget your kindness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm

It is a pleasure, Lady Boleyn. I understand what you are trying to say, so do not worry. That is what counts *chuckles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

*takes the hand of the Princess Mary and kisses it gently*
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Male
Title : King's best friend,

http://www.myspace.com/hisgracecharlesbrandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Lady Catherine, Oh okay. Sorry my English is not so good, but tries I my best to give it me understands. ^^

How was your arrival at the Court?

Mary Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Hehe, do not worry Lady Boleyn. If you wish, I could even help you. Doing some corrections if you do not mind in order to develop your English skills. I would not mind doing this.

My arrival at court was a tiring one, I must say. Having to travel for a long time could be dreadful! If only the rides could be more exciting, or better yet, with better company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 pm

My lady Catherine,
I thank you it me to help want and the assistance also gladly would accept. But I do not understand to be helped yet as their to me want? The trips are always boring. I arrived also not until today at the Court and had also a long journey behind me. I hate also, but which one is to make. there one must through. now I hope now it to court becomes exciting.

Mary Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Lady Boleyn,

It brings me great pleasure to be able to help anyone with such assitance, or even advice. I do have to agree that they are always boring. I might have to get someone for myself to keep me entertained. It's so hard to sit there with people who would sit there speaking of such nonsense rather than intellectual things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Lady Catherine, it makes me happy it me to help wants although their me knows still not at all correctly. I am pleased much about it. I would begin also gladly with you to write. thus begin a history. I will then send also as fast as possible a starter to you. =)

Mary Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 am

Oh, I am truly sorry for not welcoming you two wonderful ladies into our court! Princess Mary, Lady Catherine, it is a honour to have you here and I hope that you will enjoy your stay!! I also hope that I will be able to start rp-ing with the both of you soonish, I am looking forward to getting to know you better!! Sorry again, that this comes so late, I don't even have a real excuse for it *giggles*
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down