The Golden Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Private Chambers: Anne & Charles EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Private Chambers: Anne & Charles

3 posters

Go down

Private Chambers: Anne & Charles Empty Private Chambers: Anne & Charles

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 am

The place where I shall have my private discussion with His Grace Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female
Title : Queen of England
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Private Chambers: Anne & Charles Empty Re: Private Chambers: Anne & Charles

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 am

Queen Anne Boleyn: *Anne, after leaving Lourdes in Charles's chambers, tells one servant to tell His Grace Charles Brandon that he is awaited in the Queen's chambers, to discuss something very serious... And she was not joking...*

Charles Brandon: As he just calmed down and made his way to the stables, he was caught up by a servant who told him that the Queen was waiting for him in his chambers to discuss something serious. So Charles turned and followed the servant to her chambers, wondering if he did something wrong.
The servant entered the chamber and said

His Grace The Duke of Suffolk!

Charles entered bowing down

Queen Anne Boleyn:Your Grace!

I'm surprised! So fast! Didn't expect you that soon!

*looking right into his eyes, as Charles didn't have any escape*

Do you have any idea why I brought you here?

*Anne was looking at Charles, as his cheeks were becoming red*

Last edited by Queen Anne Boleyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 am

Charles Brandon:*Charles felt his cheeks going red and thought : sometimes it is better to not know anything...or pretend to do so...*

No, you Majesty.

Queen Anne Boleyn: Your Grace,

I've noticed that today, while we had that little discussion in your chambers, you were somehow... I don't know... you were thinking of something... not very "loyal" ideas, I should say...

*Anne tries to catch Charles, and it looks like her plan keeps getting better*

Charles Brandon:*Oh my god!! How does she....? did I say something? he wonders while facing her with widened eyes. Why was she interested to know...? Charles got really nervous.*

I...was just...dreaming, your Majesty.

he then said for it was not a lie but not the whole truth and thought that was okay...maybe

Last edited by Queen Anne Boleyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 am

Queen Anne Boleyn:*She noticed that Charles is not very comfortable with this new position, and she likes it so much! But, still...*

Charles, I have to shorten the things and tell you the truth. I know you're not a single lady's man, and you can't deny that... can you? You love your wife, you love the ladies, you love MY ladies-in-waiting... But, there is one more... The problem is that they are so much alike...

*she wants to see Charles's reaction*

Charles Brandon:when she asked "can you?" he opened his mouth and wanted to answer but she kept on talking. Charles listened carefully to all she said. She was telling the truth, he wasn't able to deny that...
he raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes "So much...alike?" he was not completely sure what this conversation was about...not yet

Queen Anne Boleyn: *Anne felt that Charles was watching her, and not the way the Duke should watch the Queen, but the way a man watches a woman...*

My Lord, you're a man, and I'm a woman. We both know that there can be no friendship between them. Am I right...? And, still, you behave as if you thought it possible...

*Anne was conducting herself in a very dignified manner... She knew she was the Queen...*

I know I'm a young woman, I am desirable, I am beautiful, I am charming *her lack of modesty impressed even herself* You're also a very charming, handsome man.... But, tell me, do you find a relationship between a woman and a man like this possible? I mean, when they are Duke & Queen?

"My Lord, you're a man, and I'm a woman." Charles felt that this was going into a specific direction and it made him go nervous even more. "I know I'm a young woman, I am desirable, I am beautiful, I am charming" *oh yes, that was absolutely true* "You're also a very charming, handsome man" Charles smiled inside to know that she thought so* "But, tell me, do you find a relationship between a woman and a man like this possible? I mean, when they are Duke & Queen?"

Charles Brandon: *She was moving in such a graceful way and was so much adorable, and after what she just said Charles felt his heart beating faster. This was one of the situation Charles was used to: he alone in a chamber with a beautiful woman who he seemed to have attracted...but it was not like all the times before and it was just a simple reason: She was the Queen of England AND she was his best friend's wife! but on the other hand she said that she was a woman and he was a man and SHE started all that and talking about...relationship...so, after some seconds of silence he bravely asked.

You want me to treat you....like a woman?
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 am

Lourdes Boleyn: -After thinking some things, Lourdes needed to speak to Anne even if she knew her cousin would be surprised at the thoughts that began to bother her, but she was the only one she trusted. Opening the door to Anne's chambers, she heard her cousin's voice and the familiar voice of a man. Quietly walking towards the other room in the chamber and listening to what was going on, she stood by the entrance looking at them both knowing they were not acknowledging her and stood there with her eyes cascaded to the ground beginning to laugh.-
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 am

*Anne, surprised at first by Charles's reaction, but then starts smiling*

My Lord, Charles... What are you doing? *she feels like Charles would like to come closer to her* I'm asking you something, and, instead, you answer me by questioning me... *she knows she is irresistibly sweet when she does like that... Henry fell in her tramp so many times... Why wouldn't Charles do exactly the same thing...?*

Your Grace, I pray you answer my question!

*she knows she has the authority of the Queen, but she also knows that she is charming and seductive...*
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 am

-Furrowing her brows, Lourdes began to wonder what was Anne doing. Quietly she began to move towards the wall to stay hidden completely to see what was to happen. Lourdes was feeling her stomach twisting into knots afraid of what she was about to see next "what are you two doing!?" she screamed to herself while reaching up to play with her rosary from the anxiety she began to feel-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female
Title : The Queen of England, Duchess, Lady Boleyn, Lady Lourdes, Little Princess.
Location : King Henry VIII's Court; Seaton Delaval Hall and Alnwick Castle in Northumberland.
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:54 am

*Charles thought about what was the question again and then said*

Yes, a relationship between a Duke and a Queen is possible, for they are a man and a woman, as you said......but it is not allowed...not when she is married to the King of England.

*He wasn't sure if that was what she wanted to hear but it was the only true answer!*
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Male
Title : King's best friend,
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://www.myspace.com/hisgracecharlesbrandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 am

*Anne looks at Charles. It looks like this answer was given with his mind, and not with his heart. And, indeed, this is the right answer, as she is the Queen, wife of the King of England, and he is the Duke, Henry's best friend*

Charles, I admire your loyalty and your strength. And I must say I admire you as a man. *Charles looks at her* Indeed, you're not allowed to love the Queen, as a man... But I know you felt something for me, when I was not the Queen... Am I right?
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:23 am

*Charles realized that it doesn't make sense trying to lie to her*

Yes....Anne....that is true! But since I knew the King had a passion for you I had to...keep all my feeling frozen.

*he knew he wasn't allowed to call the Queen by her name, but it was "Anne" and not "the Queen" he was allowed to have feelings for, so he thought it would just fit. He felt his heart beating, not believing he was talking about his feelings, for he wasn't used to do so*
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:14 am

-Lourdes stood there with her hands clenching into a fist at what she was seeing. It was one thing that her cousin tried to keep her safe but to act this way towards the Duke, and him having to say these words to her cousin made her feel like she was just some sort of replacement. Her temper was rising fairly quickly, but she bit her lip as she stood there a couple of feet away from them. She wanted to yell at them, but she breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly trying to control herself.-

My dear cousin! My beautiful Queen!

-She finally spoke out having to have heard enough at the moment. The look on Lourdes' face was threatening from the way she looked at Charles and then over towards Anne, but managed to smile it off at the same time.-

I am so glad I found you, and even more with...Suffolk.

-She said using his title for the first time since she has known him-

I was going to speak to you in private, but then again these walls have eyes and ears. Able to see and hear...everything. I was thinking of what you spoke to me earlier about in the Duke's chamber and was I have realized that I can see why one can be protective over their own kin. You wouldn't me to get hurt and I thank you for that. Especially with....

-She bit her lip knowing that these were blunt words but at this point she could care less-

With an idiot who would love to cloud a young girls mind with his petty words of admiration and love.

-Lourdes smiled as she turned her attention to the Duke-

Don't you agree, My Lord? I'm sure you know quite well how that works.

-She nodded for a moment against and turned to look at her cousin-

The beauty of it all, Your majesty, Cousin. It's that I am proud of having such resemblance as you. I am a proud Boleyn and although young I am very wise. I hope you know I am not like Mary, your majesty.

-She said knowing the true meaning to her words before she curtsied but more in a mocking way to them both-

Since I said what I had to say, I am going to leave you two alone to continue your conversation.

[Whoa o.0 I talked too much here rofl getting my writing mojo back.-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female
Title : The Queen of England, Duchess, Lady Boleyn, Lady Lourdes, Little Princess.
Location : King Henry VIII's Court; Seaton Delaval Hall and Alnwick Castle in Northumberland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

*Charles was shocked as he heard and then saw Lourdes. He was like petrified and listened to her words. When she said "Especially with...with an idiot who would love to cloud a young girls mind with his petty words of admiration and love...Don't you agree, My Lord? I'm sure you know quite well how that works." and looked at him, his heart started breaking apart. That was what she thought? She thought all he said was a lie? If he ever spoke to someone completely truthful, then it was Lourdes. Yes, it was true, he had feelings for Anne, but like he said, it was over since the King had a passion for her and he would never do anything that would risk to loose Henry. Charles mouth dropped open a bit but he was completely speechless and felt his world falling down....How could he ever get her trust him again? Did he even deserve it?....*
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am

-Standing there for a moment longer, Lourdes continued to look at Charles with an angry look on her face with the tears easily seen to be pushed back by force. Lourdes was able to see that he was speechless and was more likely feeling horrible, but what was she to know if those feelings were real and not because he was caught. Waiting for him to say something since she saw his mouth drop, she sighed softly seeing nothing was going to be said.-

If I am needed you can fetch one of your servants to see if I am able to see anyone. I will be getting my things ready to depart to my home.

-She took a deep breath, turned on her heels and began walking out of the room with her head held up high doing her best not to look back as she set off to her chambers-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 pm

*Their discussion was abruptly interrupted by Lourdes, coming into Anne's chamber. From her cousin's words, she realized that Lourdes had heard everything. And this was not the way Anne wanted Lourdes to find out that Charles had been previously in love with her...*

Oh, Lourdes!

*But Anne couldn't say anything, as Lourdes kept on talking. And she was hard on Charles. How could she think that his intentions were to hurt her? He would never do such a thing! Of course, he is the Don Juan prototype, but still...*

Lourdes...

*Charles was wordless. Anne felt that it was the time for her to re-become the Queen. No one, not even Lourdes, has the right to come into her chambers like this... Except the King...*

Lady, we shall have a very serious discussion later! For the time being, I am busy! And it is not your problem who is my companion!

*Lourdes turned on her heels and began walking out of the room*
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 pm

-Hearing Anne's words that it was not her problem who her companion was made her stop right at the door and turned around to look at her cousin and began to nod.-

We shall speak later then cousin, and you're right. It's not my problem, but it is the Kings!

-She said loudly not caring if she was heard as she opened the door, stepped out and hastened to her rooms in fury.-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:15 am

Oh, Charles!

*She looked at him. He was confused, that's all she could say for sure.*

The last thing I would have wanted was to hurt you! You know you mean a lot to me... And I know you put yourself aside, for Henry... I sometimes even wonder myself how it would have been if I...

*Charles is desperately waiting for the next part...*
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 pm

*Anne stops. Her heart is beating, as if it were ready to get out of her chest and tell Charles that he is still in her thoughts, but her mind is telling her she must stop now. She is the Queen and Henry's wife, Charles is the Duke of Suffolk and Henry's best friend... She can't destroy their friendship and be the reason of their fight.*

It's ok, Charles, if you have anything else to tell me, I am here for you. If you want us to continue this discussion, very well, go ahead. As I am now here, standing in front of you, and knowing nothing of what I could say to you.

*Anne looks at Charles. She feels some hot tears in her eyes. She is about to cry, and Charles is standing there, in front of her, doing nothing... She would run into his arms, but she feels him so cold, that she is afraid to get closer to him. If he would just tell her something, anything, if he would just make a sign...*
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down