The Golden Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn

3 posters

Go down

Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn Empty Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

My dear ladies & gentleman,

Your Queen is a little bit busy these days, as she has to face a lot of problems, which, in modern language, can be translated with the terrifying word "exam".

Though she is desperately trying to be with you as much as she can, she prays you keep your fingers crossed, so she can pass this difficult obstacle in her life.

Your beloved Queen & friend,
Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female
Title : Queen of England
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn Empty Re: Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

My dear ladies & lords,

Wish me luck, as tomorrow I have to fluently speak Spanish. I'm having my foreign language exam. Hope I am in your prays!

Keep fingers crossed for me!
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn Empty Re: Status & Mood of Her Majesty Queen Anne Boleyn

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 am

Queen Anne Boleyn

has an awful day. She did know what to write in her Spanish exam, but she had to wait for the subjects no less than 4 yours, from 8:30 till 12!

And, of course, she is very, but very tired!
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 am

Aw! cousin you should truly get some rest. I wouldn't want you to be very stressed. I doubt anyone would want that -smiles-

I truly hope...no, I have faith that you have done well!!
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female
Title : The Queen of England, Duchess, Lady Boleyn, Lady Lourdes, Little Princess.
Location : King Henry VIII's Court; Seaton Delaval Hall and Alnwick Castle in Northumberland.
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks a lot, my dear cousin Lady Lourdes!

Indeed, I need to sleep a lot. Luckily for me, tomorrow it's the last exam. The next one will be on July 19, in Psychology, and, after that, it is done. FINALLY, HOLIDAY!
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:17 am

Your Queen is finally happy, as all her exams are over.

Her next exam is on July 19, Psychology. Till then...
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII. Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 am

Good good!!
Henry VIII.
Henry VIII.

Male
Title : His Majesty
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://www.myspace.com/kinghenryviiitudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 am

Yay!!! I am so anxious to know how you have done! Even without knowing just yet, and even having to wait for your Psychology exams gets me in the mood to fill the room with confetti and have wonderful feast from your success! Since I know you will do good! and either way I would be very proud of you! -smiles brightly-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female
Title : The Queen of England, Duchess, Lady Boleyn, Lady Lourdes, Little Princess.
Location : King Henry VIII's Court; Seaton Delaval Hall and Alnwick Castle in Northumberland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh, Henry, oh, Lourdes, you make me feel so very special! Love you both so much!

I will know the results on Sunday morning. I can post them here, if you want to know them... Though I suppose you're anxious enough to know how your Queen & friend managed with her 6 (!!!) exams...
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Oh, my dears!

I AM SO HAPPY! My victory is almost here! I took some great grades in my 6 exams! I have a 10 (oral exam - Romanian), 10 (oral exam - English), 9.55 (written exam - Romanian), 9.80 (written exam - History), 9.10 (written exam - Spanish) and 9.20 (written exam - Psychology) - out of 10!

Yeyyy! I shall celebrate my first won battle with you, my lords & ladies!

But the final war, and victory (I hope so), will be on 25th of July, when I find out my result in my Psychology exam. It is then when I know if I am going to study Communication & Public Relations or not...
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 pm

-Screams in excitement-

Ahhh!!!! I love you Anne!! and you see!! -jumps up and down clapping hands- I told you that you would do wonderful!! yay!!! -throws confetti!- I am sure you did good on Psychology. Ah! we will have such a wonderful celebration once we declare true victory!! ^^!
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 pm

I am so happy, Lourdes! *takes her cousin into her arms and jumps with her* Now I have to concentrate on my other exam, in Psychology, which is on July 19th, but I still feel the need to celebrate!

We shall have a special party, then! You'd better prepare your best gown, Lourdes, because I feel that we will have something very serious to celebrate on July 25th! So you'd better start preparing yourself, Lourdes!
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm

-Giggles- Do not worry Anne, I shall prepare my best gown and make sure that I have everything prepare for this glorious day. Oh, this happiness I am feeling right now is so hard to contain! I feel like running around the entire court with this excitement, but I know it is not lady like to do so. I will just have to try hard to compose myself! -smiles brightly-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm

*Anne watches her attitude and arranges her gown and her hood*

You're right, Lourdes! We should behave like true ladies! We should remember that we must be an example for the others!

*Stays for a second....*

Ok, now! We must calm down, breath in, breath out... Oh, Lourdes! I'm so excited... Breath in, breath out...
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Lourdes Boleyn Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:37 pm

-Covers mouth and giggles-

Ahem!, Yes...-breaths in and out- Okay, I think we can do this Anne.

-Looks down giggling quickly-
Queen Lourdes Boleyn
Queen Lourdes Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 am

Mood: more than stressed, as she has less than a week till her Psychology exam. Pray for her, not to lose her head (theoretically speaking, of course...!).
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 am

Finally happy, as she is done with all her exams! She will find out the results on Friday or Saturday! Hope I have some good news for you!

Your beloved friend,
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm finally happy, as I'm done with all my exams, and now I can dedicate, body and soul, to my beloved Court and courtiers!

Too bad some persons I love are gone, for the time being: Henry, Lourdes, Charles...

But I am here with the others, Mary, Elizabeth, Catalina, Thomas, to have fun and enjoy are staying here!
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down