The Golden Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies

2 posters

Go down

Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies Empty Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:41 am

* the discussion me and my dear King already started*

I must say I totally agree with you! From my point of view, Natalie Portman is closer to how Anne Boleyn really looks. I liked a lot her charm, wit, intelligence, elegance, beauty... the way she seduced the King... She looked like a real Queen! And her coronation is absolutely brilliant! She is so proud and beautiful! She has the motto Anne used on her face: "Grumble all you like, this is how it's going to be!".

And Eric Bana... hmm! Such a hot king! I would like to be his queen *naughty smile*.

No, really, he is closer to how the real king is like. He gives you the impression that he can be easily manipulated, but when he sees that you want that, he takes his revenge! And what a revenge! Sweet to his ladies, but furious like a lion when he is betrayed or lied...

As for the Duke of Buckingham, you were right, my lord. I would have easily said he was Henry, hadn't I previously seen the main actor...
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female
Title : Queen of England
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies Empty Re: Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies

Post by Henry VIII. Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am

oh eric bana avatar? Well, because as I said I liked eric bana more the way he played henry than jrm did but [between my name has the same intitals just other way around mrj.] which brings me closer to him lol. no I dont like eric bana tooooooooo much, just the way he played him I liked it. if i had to pic between both I would still take jrm. its just how I am. O.o
Henry VIII.
Henry VIII.

Male
Title : His Majesty
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://www.myspace.com/kinghenryviiitudor

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies Empty Re: Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII in movies

Post by Queen Anne Boleyn Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 am

Oh, I see. Yup, a very interesting criteria the one you apply Smile What about Mary, played by Scarlett Johansson?

From my point of view, the way they showed Mary Boleyn in The Tudors was a little bit too exaggerated. As far as I read, there are sources who say that Mary wasn't the whore they all present. Yes, she "enjoyed life" more than her sister Anne, but they all take into consideration that being a woman in those times wasn't that easy and that Mary believed it was her only way to progress. And, up to a certain point, she did that.

I like the Mary showed in The Other Boleyn Girl. She is sweet, tender... I tend to believe that she was the prototype of the 16th century woman, who used to listen to her husband and family and do what they command.
Queen Anne Boleyn
Queen Anne Boleyn

Female
Title : Queen of England
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down