The Golden Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My Bedchamber
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Season 4 LONG trailer
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Queen's Privy Chambers
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» The Tudors Season 4
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm by Henry VIII.

» The change of icons!
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Taken off hiatus!!
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am by Queen Lourdes Boleyn

» Updated Office Hours
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm by Thomas Cromwell

» 27. Picture
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm by Henry VIII.

» The Chambers
Lady Emily Brown's Biography EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am by Henry VIII.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is pernihedio

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 201 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lady Emily Brown's Biography

Go down

Lady Emily Brown's Biography Empty Lady Emily Brown's Biography

Post by Emily Brown Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:35 pm

My name is Emily Isabella Brown, I am 19 years old. I spent a wonderful childhood in Poland where my beautiful and smart mother Angelica Kwiatkowski was born. As she met my father Gerald, a German, who visited Poland at that time, she fell in love with him and he with her. When they recognized that their love was such a powerful one, they decided to marry. My father moved to Poland to live a very pleasant life with my mother at his side, his true and only love.

I remember my childhood as a very enjoyable one, living in a white, big and wonderful house with a garden held in a british character. I remember my love to play near the little lake with this little ducks swimming happily in it. And I remember all those cats we owned, even today it still fills me with a feeling of warmness and comfort. I also remember how me and my two dear sisters Katherine and Polly found great pleasure in going to the nearby park to make a picnic, with the most delicious food in a light brown basket and a yellow blanket thrown on the grass clad ground so that our dresses wouldn‘t get any dirty. I remember my grandmother who always spoiled me with her magnificent cakes and meals. I remember that due to our family being a part of the nobelness, we never had to fear starvation or the lack of any other thing needed for a pleasurable life. I remember always wearing the most beautiful dresses I could ever imagine and owning the most wanted toys. However I never turned into an arrogant person who looks from above at those who are less nobel.

As my uncle offered me that I could come to England, where he lives now, and be a lady in waiting to the Queen Katherine of Aragon on the British Court, I was so delighted and happy that I just could not say 'No' to this offer. I knew that it was a chance for me, which I could only get once in my life. My mother taught me how to behave on the British Court. I already knew how to play the violin and how to dance. My cooking abilities were also very good ones at this time and I was taught at holding a household. So as I came to the British Court, I had to leave my family behind in Poland, which made me very sad, my uncle who enjoyed a high rank in England introduced me to the Queen. I was very excited and nervous as I have heard so much about England and the people living in the Court.

I hope to meet a lot of wonderful and interesting people during my stay here. People, who I enjoy the company of, people who are kind and nice to talk to.

I'm a dreamer and enjoyer with a great passion for life!!!
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down